1. Never eat out of the box or carton. Sure, buying in bulk saves money, but it doesn’t do anything for your waistline when your portions get out of whack with the enormous packaging. Instead of eating straight out of the box, pre-portion your snacks into small individual baggies. They’re perfect portion control for on the go!
2. Get frisky. Skip dessert and instead have a roll in the hay with your honey. Healthy sex may also help control the amount of food you eat and it’s great exercise, Dr. Oz says.
3. Spice it up. Be sure to stock some red pepper flakes to your pantry. When eaten early in the day, Dr. Oz says that red pepper can reduce the amount of food you consumer later.
4. Become a weekend warrior. Many of us hit the gym and eat right during the week but cut loose on the weekends by indulging in fried foods and trading in workouts for sleep. Be healthy seven days a week by planning your weekend ahead of time. Think about what healthy foods you’ll eat and plan your workouts, Dr. Oz says. Also schedule some relaxation time!
5. Have a puree party. Who said healthy foods have to be boring? Puree peaches, pears and berries and spread them on wheat pita for a healthy and delish treat that’s perfect for spring and summer!
Image courtesy of shape.com
Featured Image is from droz.com